MSNBC news

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
bukuney
Newbie Member
Christian: No

MSNBC news

Post by bukuney »

Why does Fox News have a larger viewing audience than ABC, CBS, NBC, and MSNBC news programs combined? Fox News is fair, balanced, and accurate. The other main-stream media are biased to the liberal side, and don't tell the complete stories, especially politically speaking.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: MSNBC news

Post by B. W. »

bukuney wrote:Why does Fox News have a larger viewing audience than ABC, CBS, NBC, and MSNBC news programs combined? Fox News is fair, balanced, and accurate. The other main-stream media are biased to the liberal side, and don't tell the complete stories, especially politically speaking.
Fox news let you hear both sides with respect and does not respond negatively towrd either. Other networks report nd add in comments that demean, debase, cynical toword anopposing side. Fox's news does not do this. The also state the facts and use common sense. The other networks do not.
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Canuckster1127
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: MSNBC news

Post by Canuckster1127 »

I'm an independent. Fox used to seem independent to me. I certainly see bias at times on other stations, but Fox has it's own bias and clearly blurs the lines at times between journalism and partisanship.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender