Gaza Flotilla - What Really Happened

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Gaza Flotilla - What Really Happened

Post by Gman »

From Stand With Us,

"We have all seen the shocking video tapes of Israeli soldiers being brutally beaten on the Flotilla's Mavi Marmara. Israelis expected to encounter "peace activists." Instead they were ambushed by an armed mob that savagely attacked them with metal pipes, knives, and machetes. The soldiers suffered severe head injuries, stabbings, and gunshot wounds. One soldier, who was thrown 30 feet, fractured his skull and was knocked unconscious."

Please watch The Video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb-G1PlFGIs

IDF - Navy Warns Flotilla (31 May 2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6jDIQr5 ... re=related

I think it's pretty clear that Israel was simply trying to protect herself..
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Gaza Flotilla - What Really Happened

Post by RickD »

It now seems that Reuters, the news agency has been doctoring photos from the incident. Two photos were edited to remove knives that people on the ship had in the pictures. The truth is coming out now.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Gman
Old School

Re: Gaza Flotilla - What Really Happened

Post by Gman »

Not surprised.. What people seem to be forgetting is that ISRAEL is the main supporter of Gaza AND Palestine. Israel proves much needed resources to Gaza.. Not only food and jobs, but also electricity, water and sewage. But who cares.. The media will never report this. :roll:
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8