obama

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
angerina
Newbie Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

obama

Post by angerina »

Can Obama and Hillary work together after the primaries are finished? Even if both candidates are still competing for the nomination? Let the fight then go underground, and Hillary and Obama should unite to go after McCain together. This will force McCain to compete against two candidates, and force the repub attack machine to try and go after two candidates, greatly undermining both.
Last edited by angerina on Fri May 28, 2010 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: obama

Post by Byblos »

angerina wrote:Can Obama and Hillary work together after the primaries are finished? Even if both candidates are still competing for the nomination? Let the fight then go underground, and Hillary and Obama should unite to go after McCain together. This will force McCain to compete against two candidates, and force the repub attack machine to try and go after two candidates, greatly undermining both.
Wha? A tad tardy, don't you think?
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
zoegirl
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: obama

Post by zoegirl »

y:-?
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"