Guess who's back!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
jakelo
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Guess who's back!

Post by jakelo »

Hey everyone!

I finally decided to come back to the forums after my little hiatus. It seems like I have finally found my path in life; I haven't been this happy in I don't know how long. When I left, I was suffering from depression and I was on a road to self destruction. :x I think I felt like I needed other people to make me happy. But I have accepted that the only being that I truly need in order to be at peace and be happy is the good Lord Himself. :D I'm happy to be back, and I am eager to take part in some discussions.
SUGAAAAA
Established Member

Post by SUGAAAAA »

Hey! I remember you posting long ago :)

Welcome back.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
Blacknad
Recognized Member

Re: Guess who's back!

Post by Blacknad »

jakelo wrote:Hey everyone!

I finally decided to come back to the forums after my little hiatus. It seems like I have finally found my path in life; I haven't been this happy in I don't know how long. When I left, I was suffering from depression and I was on a road to self destruction. :x I think I felt like I needed other people to make me happy. But I have accepted that the only being that I truly need in order to be at peace and be happy is the good Lord Himself. :D I'm happy to be back, and I am eager to take part in some discussions.
Hi Jakelo.

I don't know you, but reading your post really cheered me up. It's so good to hear.

Sometimes I get lost in life too and live life for periods without reference to God. But I always recognise that his ways are good and trustworthy and recommit. An Elder once told me - 'there is no joy for the back-slider'. Boy, was he right!

:D All the best,

Blacknad.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Hey Jake!

I'm very glad you found our Father sufficient for your happiness- that's an awesome lesson, and one I've really only begun to learn myself. I had no idea, (of course, I'm never on here anymore,) that you were going through anything so serious. :) I'd've been praying for you! (Well, by the grace of God; I'm not too good at following up on prayers I start for other people :( ).

I wish you all the best, (and that means God, of course!) :D
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Oops! I didn't realize I was copying Blacknad's wishes for you. Sorry Blacknad! Your statement must have stuck in my brain.
jakelo
Recognized Member

Post by jakelo »

Always a joy to hear from you kateliz, except when you disagree with me. Just kidding :). Thank you all for the warm welcome, or reunion may be the right word.

Jake
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

Welcome back.

I DEMAND PIE, AND A BARREL OF WHIPPED CREAM