N.T. Wright sings "Genesis" cowritten with Francis Collins

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Canuckster1127
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

N.T. Wright sings "Genesis" cowritten with Francis Collins

Post by Canuckster1127 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhfd01ph3c4

Thought some might enjoy this. NT Wright is a well known theologian from the Anglican Church and Frances Collins is the Director of the the National Institutes of Health in the US. He also was the head of the Human Genome project. BioLogos is an organization that Collins founded which Wright supports as well. It's more a Theistic Evolution type group than Old Earth Creationist per se.

Anyway, all that understood, this is a fun little ditty that Wright sang in a casual moment and I thought it was worth a gander.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: N.T. Wright sings "Genesis" cowritten with Francis Colli

Post by Kurieuo »

Canuckster1127 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhfd01ph3c4

Thought some might enjoy this. NT Wright is a well known theologian from the Anglican Church and Frances Collins is the Director of the the National Institutes of Health in the US. He also was the head of the Human Genome project. BioLogos is an organization that Collins founded which Wright supports as well. It's more a Theistic Evolution type group than Old Earth Creationist per se.

Anyway, all that understood, this is a fun little ditty that Wright sang in a casual moment and I thought it was worth a gander.
Wow, I was actually quite taken by that number. :clap:
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: N.T. Wright sings "Genesis" cowritten with Francis Colli

Post by PaulSacramento »

Good stuff.
NT Wright is one of my favorite NT scholars.