Why stop at only THREE???!!!

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
Audie
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Why stop at only THREE???!!!

Post by Audie »

RickD wrote:Thailand allows this?

That's the last straw. I'm protesting against all things Thai. No more Thai food. I'm not buying anymore Hondas or toyotas. And I'm canceling my trip to the Great Wall too. And while I'm at it, from now on, I'm only wearing sandals because I will not Thai my shoes. y[-(
No all the more reason to move to Thailand, so that a smaller percent will be like
that. You can still eat Great Wall Brand canned cow. Yumyum.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Audie wrote:You can still eat Great Wall Brand canned cow
Great Wall brand canned cow? You guys need some help in the marketing department: Which would you rather buy:

Argentina Corned Beef or Great Wall canned cow ???

FL :xxpuke:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Audie
Ultimate Member

Post by Audie »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
Audie wrote:You can still eat Great Wall Brand canned cow
Great Wall brand canned cow? You guys need some help in the marketing department: Which would you rather buy:

Argentina Corned Beef or Great Wall canned cow ???

FL :xxpuke:
You can have canned pig if you prefer? Still great wall brand.
What they sell in HK does say corned beef, but the picture is a cow.
I wouldnt eat it even if I were dead.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Audie wrote:I wouldnt eat it even if I were dead.
:pound:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Audie
Ultimate Member

Post by Audie »

Audie wrote:I wouldnt eat it even if I were dead.
:pound:
See, this thread is dumb. Who would marry a dog or a cow when you can get one in a can? Or even a tuna.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Audie wrote:See, this thread is dumb. Who would marry a dog or a cow when you can get one in a can? Or even a tuna.
I could see someone marrying a dog, dogs are nice...but marrying a cow or a tuna? what type of relationship can you have with a cow? a tuna? (and if YOU married a cow, would that make you a lesbian?)

FL y:o)

+ + +

+ + +
Audie
Ultimate Member

Post by Audie »

Audie wrote:See, this thread is dumb. Who would marry a dog or a cow when you can get one in a can? Or even a tuna.
I could see someone marrying a dog, dogs are nice...but marrying a cow or a tuna? what type of relationship can you have with a cow? a tuna? (and if YOU married a cow, would that make you a lesbian?)

Tuna is out of the question. As for lesbian..
No more than I already am, which I seem not to be a success at it.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Most bigoted comments I ever did see.
So racist, or err... specist!
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Kurieuo wrote:Most bigoted comments I ever did see. So racist, or err... specist!
I don't know how to answer the New Kurieuo...I don't think an anti-Australia comment would have an effect on you anymore... :flush: Does Mrs K like the new you? (She's pretty smart BTW, I liked her intervention about rape babies.)
Audie wrote: As for lesbian..No more than I already am, which I seem not to be a success at it.
Have you thought of moving to Queensland? QUEENSland...get it?! :pound:

FL

+ + +

+ + +
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Kurieuo wrote:Most bigoted comments I ever did see. So racist, or err... specist!
I don't know how to answer the New Kurieuo...I don't think an anti-Australia comment would have an effect on you anymore... :flush: Does Mrs K like the new you? (She's pretty smart BTW, I liked her intervention about rape babies.)
Audie wrote: As for lesbian..No more than I already am, which I seem not to be a success at it.

FL

:pound: That was soooo lame that for some reason I found it hilarious. :pound:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Reminds me, about 25 years ago I worked with two lesbian ladies - this at a time when everyone knew of their sexual union - but they themselves did not publicly speak of it. So they were always wary of what people thought or said. They moved away to Charlotte, NC and about a year later came back to visit their former co-workers at my work place. So I said, friendly as I could, "So, how do you guys like living in the Queen City?" ICY silence!!! Oops, my bad. :shock: :? :shock: :? :oops: :roll: See, I spent most summers in Charlotte and grew up knowing its nickname is "The Queen City."
Audie
Ultimate Member

Post by Audie »

Philip wrote:Reminds me, about 25 years ago I worked with two lesbian ladies - this at a time when everyone knew of their sexual union - but they themselves did not publicly speak of it. So they were always wary of what people thought or said. They moved away to Charlotte, NC and about a year later came back to visit their former co-workers at my work place. So I said, friendly as I could, "So, how do you guys like living in the Queen City?" ICY silence!!! Oops, my bad. :shock: :? :shock: :? :oops: :roll: See, I spent most summers in Charlotte and grew up knowing its nickname is "The Queen City."
We will all be so glad, I think, when this transitional time is past, and the whole
thing about gay marriage, etc is in the embarrassing past, like fire hoses and dogs to keep the blacks from voting.
Audie
Ultimate Member

Post by Audie »

FL
I used to live in Victoria. Does that help? There is a Queens Way, in Central.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Audie wrote:I used to live in Victoria. Does that help? There is a Queens Way, in Central.
Victoria, British Columbia? A pretty city but ultra conservative! not a Gay Town at all! I say you move to Regina, Saskatchewan. Just the name is evocative.

FL y3:-O

+ + +

+ + +
Audie
Ultimate Member

Post by Audie »

Audie wrote:I used to live in Victoria. Does that help? There is a Queens Way, in Central.
Victoria, British Columbia? A pretty city but ultra conservative! not a Gay Town at all! I say you move to Regina, Saskatchewan. Just the name is evocative.

FL y3:-O
As in HK.

I understand VicBC is more British than they are in England.