Reason to believe (The learning version)

Discussions on a ranges of philosophical issues including the nature of truth and reality, personal identity, mind-body theories, epistemology, justification of beliefs, argumentation and logic, philosophy of religion, free will and determinism, etc.
oldman
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Reason to believe (The learning version)

Post by oldman »

1over137 wrote:Do you think God is pleased by your proclaiming the cannabis?
All I know is that I am revealing the truth to the best of my ability and I can't help it if using cannabis has helped me explain the truth more clearly.

1over137 wrote:Would you advise searching person to take it?

It would depend on the person. I certainly wouldn't advise anyone unbalanced to take it, certainly not without careful supervision anyway. I would however advise anyone who is seriously considering using cannabis to first carefully read the warning I give in my opening post.

it was by experience that I came to know what many professors of psychology and psychiatry keep trying to warn others about: Cannabis can and often does cause short term memory loss, anxiety, fatigue, loss of concentration, delusions, paranoia and much worse besides.

1over137 wrote:Would you say to him: you know in small amounts it cannot harm you and it helped me to come to God. Why not to say the whole world: people, help yourselves with cannabis, it's a good thing when taking in small amounts.
I would say: If you are a person searching for God and decide to use cannabis then treat it with the utmost respect and care and when you have found the God of reason and truth, plead constantly with Him for His Spirit to guide you, or else expect despair.

1over137 wrote:You ignored scientific links posted by B.W. pointing to harm some even if taking in small amounts.
How small were the small amounts in relation to normal amounts? How unbalanced were those who were harmed by the “small amounts”? Was there any other stimulus used at the time they used the small amounts? In order for me to form a rational conclusion on any new findings on this subject, I need all the facts. Until then I can only go on my own experience and the experience of those who I trust.

1over137 wrote:And, when saying this:
The second is this:‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
I am asking you: do you love Rick? Do you love B.W.?

For as long as I love and value the Lord Jesus Christ above all other men and gods I will love every individual as myself and will therefore seek to do what is good and best for all of them.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

oldman wrote:
1over137 wrote:Would you say to him: you know in small amounts it cannot harm you and it helped me to come to God. Why not to say the whole world: people, help yourselves with cannabis, it's a good thing when taking in small amounts.
I would say: If you are a person searching for God and decide to use cannabis then treat it with the utmost respect and care and when you have found the God of reason and truth, plead constantly with Him for His Spirit to guide you, or else expect despair.
Hmmm, 'you have found the God of reason and truth, plead constantly with Him for His Spirit to guide you, or else expect despair,' are you aware that your statement here uncovers 4 spirit guides that speak through you? They desire control...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

oldman wrote: All I know is that I am revealing the truth to the best of my ability and I can't help it if using cannabis has helped me explain the truth more clearly.
... IF using cannabis has helped ...
You cannot claim for sure that it helped you. In fact, you cannot be sure.
oldman wrote: For as long as I love and value the Lord Jesus Christ above all other men and gods I will love every individual as myself and will therefore seek to do what is good and best for all of them.
oldman wrote: It is now clear why the mods tolerate you here domokunrox, you are so much alike. This place is a nest of vipers.
Is this love? No.

1 John 4:7-14
God Is Love

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is [a]born of God and knows God. 8 The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 9 By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His [c]only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us. 13 By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. 14 We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
oldman
Established Member

Post by oldman »

1over137 wrote:
oldman wrote: All I know is that I am revealing the truth to the best of my ability and I can't help it if using cannabis has helped me explain the truth more clearly.
... IF using cannabis has helped ...
You cannot claim for sure that it helped you. In fact, you cannot be sure.
Listen, there are times when I do not use cannabis and there are times when under the influence of cannabis (as I have already described) I am able to see more and reason more. This I believe is partly due to being able to reason more freely without the inhibitions caused by the prejudices indoctrinated into men including myself from childhood onwards. I can also reveal the truth more clearly as I find my vocabulary is definitely improved (during that first hour after cannabis has started to take effect).
1over137 wrote:
oldman wrote: For as long as I love and value the Lord Jesus Christ above all other men and gods I will love every individual as myself and will therefore seek to do what is good and best for all of them.
oldman wrote: It is now clear why the mods tolerate you here domokunrox, you are so much alike. This place is a nest of vipers.
Is this love? No.

I was speaking the truth.

Don't forget, it is the moderators in this forum and the likes of domokunrox, who condemned my work as the work of a false god.

Anyone who keeps condemning this has got to be of the serpent variety.

From the Father and the Son came their perfect and eternal love for each other. Their love is their endless joy in their pure and perfect caring, sharing and giving to each other all that they are and all that they care to create. The Son came from the Father and He naturally looks up to His Father, but without the Father's only eternal child there would be no possibility for an eternal God known as "love", "God is love", as Scripture clearly proclaims, and this love cannot exist with one person alone. This love, this God called love, needs at least two free thinking reasoning minds. Through the eternal Son the Father became the eternal giver of joy in perfect caring and sharing, and through the eternal Father His Son became the eternal receiver and giver of this same Spirit. Without the eternal Son there would be no such Spirit of pure and perfect eternal love; and it is this eternal Spirit that comes through the Father and the Son, and with the Father and the Son, all creation is governed. This Spirit naturally embraces all knowledge and wisdom and would mean nothing without being the heart or the innermost ruling character of a person. It is this Spirit who will live and rule in all who will value Him above all others. Father Son and Holy Spirit are dependent upon each other for being what they are. All three are of equal value. 

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ reveals the meaning of His Spirit to fallen man, the love of the Father is the heart of His personality, His love is what governs His reasoning. His love given to and revealed to us through His Son is His righteousness, and this eternal Spirit of pure and perfect love that embraces all knowledge and wisdom is the Spirit of truth: There is no other Spirit of truth, this is obvious: Only the Spirit who is faithful to love unto death will have no reason to deceive and offend any of us.

The only true and perfect Spirit that came through the Father and the Son was also given to the angels who came after, and then to the first man Adam; but through pride and the desire to experience the unknown and gain a greater wisdom, this Spirit died in many of the angels and was eventually killed off in Adam also. Even so, by the grace of the Lord Jesus, this Spirit is being born in man again. All who are given faith in this Spirit will naturally have faith in the Son. All who are of God have faith in this Spirit. Whoever will not have faith in this Spirit will remain a liar.

Loving parents of the world care for each move their children make as they grow older. There is a joy in the bond of love that can so often be seen in children and their loving parents, and such parents are all too ready to make self-sacrifice for their children in order to keep them in love and to win their love forever. This love is only in part, a reflection of the pure and perfect eternal love that comes through the eternal Father for His eternal Son, and for the lost souls of this world.

Jesus took a little child and had the child stand among them. Then he took the child in his arms. He said to them, “Anyone who welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me. And anyone who welcomes me doesn’t welcome only me but also the One who sent me.” Mark 9:36-37NIRV 

Matthew 18:6-7 explains, “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offences! For offences must come, but woe to that man by whom the offence comes!

Is not God the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? Yes, and those who see and know this Spirit: “the greatest in the kingdom of heaven”, revealed so clearly for too short a time in little children who are believing in Jesus (Matthew 18:1-5, Mark 9:33-37, Luke 9:46-48) and seek to corrupt, torment or destroy this Spirit, will never be saved for there is nothing left to save them, they condemn themselves. Matthew 18:6-7 explains, “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offences! For offences must come, but woe to that man by whom the offence comes! 
Again, Matthew 12:31-32 explains, "And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come". 

The Father's Spirit then given to each of His chosen gives new life by transforming their corrupted spirits back into perfect holiness, just as Adam and Eve were before the Spirit of truth in them was confounded and corrupted into something evil by their desire to know evil. The Spirit of God therefore will live in all His chosen ones and ultimately make their unique personalities perfect in knowledge, wisdom and love forever, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit given by the Father will never be broken again.

When the Son of God suffered and died for us He revealed to us His self sacrificing Spirit of perfect love: faithful to love unto death and the only way to overcome our old corrupt spirit of lies and delusion. By His finished work He has revealed in full the essence and character of the Spirit of truth, and we shall only be trusted to live with God forever when He knows we will faithfully give our lives for His sake, “For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it” (Matthew 16:25). Saving faith in this atoning God then is all we need. We who have faith in this God will see His promised paradise where the free and infinite imagination of the Spirit of truth is the infinite realm of everything. Where this Spirit is never threatened or offended again there will be endless joy in free and endless creation.

Only the pure and faithful Spirit that is faithful to love unto death, will have no reason to deceive and offend any of us, such is the Spirit that is revealed by the Lord Jesus and by His true followers. This Jesus could not have lied because in His Spirit there can be seen no reason to lie. Recorded history tells us the faithful followers who knew Jesus were in the end prepared to be persecuted to death, even to be tortured to death rather than live a lie and deny what they had witnessed: His commandments and doctrine, the love and wisdom, the miracles, the promises, the crucifixion and the resurrected Jesus Christ. Despite all the efforts of hypocrites, malicious liars and antichrists, this Spirit lives on in all His true followers still. This Spirit is the only proven conveyor of truth simply because NO ONE can explain an alternative in which all can trust.
Last edited by oldman on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

oldman wrote:Listen, there are times when I do not use cannabis and there are times when under the influence of cannabis (as I have already described) I am able to see more and reason more. This I believe is partly due to being able to reason more freely without the inhibitions caused by the prejudices indoctrinated into men including myself from childhood onwards. I can also reveal the truth more clearly as I find my vocabulary is definitely improved (during that first hour after cannabis has started to take effect).
Oldman, I have no question in my mind that you are very sincere in what you feel and what you believe. I think you believe in your heart that using cannabis has helped you be more lucid and more focused, therefore, much more able to come to the Lord with open heart and open mind. This could very well be an isolated case (in your case) but the danger of spreading such a message as if it were a gift from God can lead many, especially the young, into a path of destruction. Can you not see that? Cannabis may have worked in your situation for whatever reason. My hunch is that there was an underlying physio-emotional condition that is alleviated with the use of cannabis, and my hunch tells me it's severe anxiety. I'm not trying to diagnose you, I'm only offering an opinion as I am intimately familiar with anxiety issues and what brings them relief. Using cannabis can relax anxiety symptoms and may, under the circumstance. feel like a huge cloud has been lifted and things are much clearer than before. I don't know you and I certainly don't know your medical conditions (if any) but I bet it is something along those lines. Cannabis works for you, fine, good for you. But please, please I urge you to reconsider the very dangerous idea that it came from God. It may have helped you get closer to Him but it can most definitely lead others astray. I implore you to keep that in mind when preaching your case.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

oldman wrote:Listen, there are times when I do not use cannabis and there are times when under the influence of cannabis (as I have already described) I am able to see more and reason more. This I believe is partly due to being able to reason more freely without the inhibitions caused by the prejudices indoctrinated into men including myself from childhood onwards. I can also reveal the truth more clearly as I find my vocabulary is definitely improved (during that first hour after cannabis has started to take effect).
Am listening.

When I rest in some wonderful nature, or sit in wonderful place, or even sit quietly, I am able to see more, as you put it. I reason all the time, everyday, I can reason in the bus, in the train, wherever. I focus my mind on God and so reason. I may see glimpses of his creation, nature, plans. I am glad and thankful God gave me this reasoning. And it is not so long time ago, God gave me ability to write, even write wonderful poems. It is such a beauty to be bathed in His Spirit, thinking about him, writing about Him and to Him.

Makes me sad that you need cannabis to reason 'more'.

I hope one day you will discover what I discovered.

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

#foreverinmyheart
oldman
Established Member

Post by oldman »

1over137 wrote:
Am listening.

When I rest in some wonderful nature, or sit in wonderful place, or even sit quietly, I am able to see more, as you put it. I reason all the time, everyday, I can reason in the bus, in the train, wherever. I focus my mind on God and so reason. I may see glimpses of his creation, nature, plans. I am glad and thankful God gave me this reasoning. And it is not so long time ago, God gave me ability to write, even write wonderful poems. It is such a beauty to be bathed in His Spirit, thinking about him, writing about Him and to Him.

Makes me sad that you need cannabis to reason 'more'.
Don't be too sad 1over137, I need to help reveal the truth as best I can and I do that by prayer and by reasoning more than I would normally.

If folks here would prefer me not to speak about cannabis then they really ought to stop querying me about it.
1over137 wrote:I hope one day you will discover what I discovered.
When the Son of God suffered and died for us He revealed to us His self sacrificing Spirit of perfect love: faithful to love unto death and the only way to overcome our old corrupt spirit of lies and delusion. By His finished work He has revealed in full the essence and character of the Spirit of truth, and we shall only be trusted to live with God forever when He knows we will faithfully give our lives for His sake, “For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it” (Matthew 16:25). Saving faith in this atoning God then is all we need. We who have faith in this God will see His promised paradise where the free and infinite imagination of the Spirit of truth is the infinite realm of everything. Where this Spirit is never threatened or offended again there will be endless joy in free and endless creation.

Sadly there are some here who remain blind and lost, and there are some here who see and want to be damned.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

oldman wrote:Sadly there are some here who remain blind and lost, and there are some here who see and want to be damned.
This is you own judgement.

I guess I would disagree with you.

#foreverinmyheart
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Oldman,

Please note, none of the moderators are holding conspiracy meetings planning to crucify you, nor entrap you, therefore, your derogatory comments and false accusations toward us and members is not fitting speech and attitude for a true believer of Jesus Christ to be engaged in. Such speech as this is an pseudo attempt to play act that you are jesus being confronted by those who sought his demise. No one here is seeking your demise. Therefore, you have judged wrongly many folks here.

Such speech clearly indicated that you are under the influence of spirit guides and you have already identified many. You need help. Many of us are actually trying to help you expunge these from your life and return to the true Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, risen from the dead, who wrote our names in the book of life and grants us the power and authority to trample on all the works of the enemy as Jesus declared in Luke 10:18, 19, 20.

Would you like to go this route?

You came here to this forum and from your recent words indicate that you are on some sort of quest to infect others with a doctrine that - one – does not honor Jesus Christ in your conduct and words – two does not line up with what the bible teaches – three – seeking to persuade people to become infected as you currently are - four – presenting another jesus and spirits that do not line up with what the bible actually reveals as the real deal. Five – does not agree with the kind of love Jesus mentions as having (your concept of love is storge) – Six – denial of form of the Godhead as the bible actually teaches – seven - presenting errors regarding what spirit is and means. I can go on, but will spare you.

You have what is known as spirit guides infecting your life and thoughts. The use of hallucinogenic drugs opens the doors for this

The Greek word and words for this type of thing as used in the LXX and NT is the word pharmakeía, pharmakós, and pharmakoú which Vines dictionary of NT words defines as:
Vines NT Dictionary wrote:
1. pharmakia (or —eia) (5331) (Eng., "pharmacy," etc.) primarily signified "the use of medicine, drugs, spells"; then, "poisoning"; then, "sorcery," Gal 5:20, RV, "sorcery" (KJV, "witchcraft"), mentioned as one of "the works of the flesh." See also Rev 9:21; Rev 18:23. In the Sept., Exo 7:11, Exo 7:22; Exo 8:7, Exo 8:18; Isa 47:9, Isa 47:12.

In "sorcery," the use of drugs, whether simple or potent, was generally accompanied by incantations and appeals to occult powers, with the provision of various charms, amulets, etc., professedly designed to keep the applicant or patient from the attention and power of demons, but actually to impress the applicant with the mysterious resources and powers of the sorcerer.

2. pharmakos ( 5333), an adjective signifying "devoted to magical arts," is used as a noun, "a sorcerer," especially one who uses drugs, potions, spells, enchantments, Rev 21:8, in the best texts (some have pharmakeus), and Rev 22:15
Cannabis is classed as a mild hallucinogenic drug and your continued use can open the door to spirit guides and the bible clearly warns NOT TO DO THIS.

These guides may have brought you here to this forum, or the real you brought you and is seeking release from these guides. Right now, you may be feeling very agitated and begin cursing us here. That is common with spirit guides. So threats about blasphemy of the Holy Spirit against those who oppose you will not work here. That is the god spirit guide you have talking – not the real you. So in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that god spirit guide be bound to silence and the real oldman come forth in Jesus name.

Do you want help?

If you do, please find a real true bible believing church to attend, plug into it, attend bible study group, repent of cannabis use, get counseling and Holy Ghost anointed prayer to expunge these guides and their long term effects off you so you can find the True Rest Jesus mentions in Matthew 11:28, 29, 30 which comes from the true Christ Yeshua and not something forbidden by the LORD like cannabis’ pharmakia.

I will ask those following this thread to begin praying for you by binding (tying up) the spirit guides by the authority Jesus grants his disciples so the real you can decide what the real you wants Jesus to do for you. The choice is yours to make – the real oldman…

Have a nice day…
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Matthew 7:15-20

"A Tree and Its Fruit

15 “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will [a]know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17 So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So then, you will [c]know them by their fruits."

What are your fruits, oldman? What do you do in your life? Do you help the poor? Do you sacrify yourself for others? Do you love others? How does your life look like? I even do not know how old are you.

#foreverinmyheart
oldman
Established Member

Post by oldman »

1over137 wrote:Matthew 7:15-20

"A Tree and Its Fruit

15 “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will [a]know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17 So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So then, you will [c]know them by their fruits."

What are your fruits, oldman? What do you do in your life? Do you help the poor? Do you sacrify yourself for others? Do you love others? How does your life look like? I even do not know how old are you.

Those who know me well will, I am sure, tell you the truth about me. But before I give you all the information you would like, I would first like to know more of what you personally think concerning what I have written below and elsewhere.

Please tell me the first nonsensical or offending sentence(s) you see, if you can see any now.

From the Father and the Son came their perfect and eternal love for each other. Their love is their endless joy in their pure and perfect caring, sharing and giving to each other all that they are and all that they care to create. The Son came from the Father and He naturally looks up to His Father, but without the Father's only eternal child there would be no possibility for an eternal God known as "love", "God is love", as Scripture clearly proclaims, and this love cannot exist with one person alone. This love, this God called love, needs at least two free thinking reasoning minds. Through the eternal Son the Father became the eternal giver of joy in perfect caring and sharing, and through the eternal Father His Son became the eternal receiver and giver of this same Spirit. Without the eternal Son there would be no such Spirit of pure and perfect eternal love; and it is this eternal Spirit that comes through the Father and the Son, and with the Father and the Son, all creation is governed. This Spirit naturally embraces all knowledge and wisdom and would mean nothing without being the heart or the innermost ruling character of a person. It is this Spirit who will live and rule in all who will value Him above all others. Father Son and Holy Spirit are dependent upon each other for being what they are. All three are of equal value.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ reveals the meaning of His Spirit to fallen man, the love of the Father is the heart of His personality, His love is what governs His reasoning. His love given to and revealed to us through His Son is His righteousness, and this eternal Spirit of pure and perfect love that embraces all knowledge and wisdom is the Spirit of truth: There is no other Spirit of truth, this is obvious: Only the Spirit who is faithful to love unto death will have no reason to deceive and offend any of us.

The only true and perfect Spirit that came through the Father and the Son was also given to the angels who came after, and then to the first man Adam; but through pride and the desire to experience the unknown and gain a greater wisdom, this Spirit died in many of the angels and was eventually killed off in Adam also. Even so, by the grace of the Lord Jesus, this Spirit is being born in man again. All who are given faith in this Spirit will naturally have faith in the Son. All who are of God have faith in this Spirit. Whoever will not have faith in this Spirit will remain a liar.

Loving parents of the world care for each move their children make as they grow older. There is a joy in the bond of love that can so often be seen in children and their loving parents, and such parents are all too ready to make self-sacrifice for their children in order to keep them in love and to win their love forever. This love is only in part, a reflection of the pure and perfect eternal love that comes through the eternal Father for His eternal Son, and for the lost souls of this world.

Jesus took a little child and had the child stand among them. Then he took the child in his arms. He said to them, “Anyone who welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me. And anyone who welcomes me doesn’t welcome only me but also the One who sent me.” Mark 9:36-37NIRV

Matthew 18:6-7 explains, “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offences! For offences must come, but woe to that man by whom the offence comes!

Is not God the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? Yes, and those who see and know this Spirit: “the greatest in the kingdom of heaven”, revealed so clearly for too short a time in little children who are believing in Jesus (Matthew 18:1-5, Mark 9:33-37, Luke 9:46-48) and seek to corrupt, torment or destroy this Spirit, will never be saved for there is nothing left to save them, they condemn themselves. Matthew 18:6-7 explains, “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offences! For offences must come, but woe to that man by whom the offence comes! 
Again, Matthew 12:31-32 explains, "And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come". 

The Father's Spirit then given to each of His chosen gives new life by transforming their corrupted spirits back into perfect holiness, just as Adam and Eve were before the Spirit of truth in them was confounded and corrupted into something evil by their desire to know evil. The Spirit of God therefore will live in all His chosen ones and ultimately make their unique personalities perfect in knowledge, wisdom and love forever, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit given by the Father will never be broken again.

Only the pure and faithful Spirit that is faithful to love unto death, will have no reason to deceive and offend any of us, such is the Spirit that is revealed by the Lord Jesus and by His true followers. This Jesus could not have lied because in His Spirit there can be seen no reason to lie. Recorded history tells us the faithful followers who knew Jesus were in the end prepared to be persecuted to death, even to be tortured to death rather than live a lie and deny what they had witnessed: His commandments and doctrine, the love and wisdom, the miracles, the promises, the crucifixion and the resurrected Jesus Christ. Despite all the efforts of hypocrites, malicious liars and antichrists, this Spirit lives on in all His true followers still. This Spirit is the only proven conveyor of truth simply because NO ONE can explain an alternative in which we all can trust.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

You will answer me when I answer you? No, oldman.
And also, i will let you also answer B.W. first.

#foreverinmyheart
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Oldman,

Between these two threads of yours, there are around ten different people who are discerning something wrong with what you're posting. All these people come from different parts of the world, yet are all seeing something wrong with what you're promoting. The same Holy Spirit which you believe is leading you, is working through all these people, telling you that you are in error. Doesn't that mean anything to you? These people are all concerned for your spiritual well-being. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Do you want help, or do you want to just continue spouting off the same thing over and over, hoping that if we keep reading it, we'll change our minds?

Oldman,

Do you want to be delivered from this spiritual oppression/possession, or not? You need to want to be set free from this oldman.

Lord,
I pray that you open oldman's eyes, and let him see who is oppressing him.

In Jesus' name
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
oldman
Established Member

Post by oldman »

1over137 wrote:You will answer me when I answer you? No, oldman.
Please yourself.
1over137 wrote:And also, i will let you also answer B.W. first.
I think I have said all I really need to say to B.W. thanks all the same.

I think I have said all I need to say to RickD as well, and for that matter to you also.

Maybe then it is time for me to leave, I am sorry we still can't agree.

There are some who see and are saved and there are some who remain blind and lost, and there are those poor souls who see and want to be damned. Insanity reigns in the evil.

Even so, “God is love” (1John 4:8). “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love” (1John 4:18).
May those of us then who will be saved, who are being saved, and who are saved, soon be made perfect in the Spirit of perfect love.

Freedom is the freedom to choose the free Spirit of reason or the snared spirit of evil that cannot explain what it believes.

Too bad you still cannot explain the meaning of your spirit.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Yes, maybe it is time to leave.

Your false accusations are only that - false accusations.

Good luck, oldman.

#foreverinmyheart