Board upgrade and tips

Important news and announcements
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: Board upgrade and tips

Post by Byblos »

Kurieuo wrote:
Byblos wrote:K, I belong to another board that uses the same phpbb as we do but they have the most colorful and diverse set of emoticons (all kinds of dancing, clapping, waving, praying thingies). How can we get those?
Different emoticons can be added from the admin. What is the board? I could steal them or try track down the emoticon pack.
(hey, hey, we're Christians; we don't steal, we procure :roll:). It's here.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

Byblos wrote:K, I belong to another board that uses the same phpbb as we do but they have the most colorful and diverse set of emoticons (all kinds of dancing, clapping, waving, praying thingies). How can we get those?
sounds like a charismatic board, Byblos, watch out! You might get filled with the Spirit. :lol:
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

FFC wrote:sounds like a charismatic board, Byblos, watch out! You might get filled with the Spirit. :lol:
:lol: :lol: I'm filled with something alright! I just pray it's infectious :shock: :shock:.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Yay emoticons!

no clapping yet.
:(
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
FFC

Post by FFC »

:pound: :pound: :pound:
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Kurieuo wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:yes: :salute: :yes:

Thanks K.

Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

:sleep: :stars: :wave: :soap: :shakehead: :pound:
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
FFC

Post by FFC »

Gman wrote::sleep: :stars: :wave: :soap: :shakehead: :pound:
I like that combination Gman! add the sleeping guy at the end and you have a day in my life. :eugeek:

jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

Yep, this is the story of my life: :sleep: :stars: :whistle: :scratch: :soap: :amen: :cloud9: :sleep:
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

Anyone got tips on how to delete pm's? I've gotten quite a few built up and I can't seem to get rid of old ones. Every time I try to delete them nothing happens. :econfused:
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
FFC

Post by FFC »

jenwat3 wrote:Anyone got tips on how to delete pm's? I've gotten quite a few built up and I can't seem to get rid of old ones. Every time I try to delete them nothing happens. :econfused:
Hey Jenna,
Just go to the bottom and pull down the little menu and select delete marked, then click on mark all and push go.

At first I PMed this to you that it struck me that your mail box may be so full it is not accepting new PMs.... :esurprised:

Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

I have now stolen... err "procured" them all.

:esurprised: :ewink: :eugeek: :econfused: :esad: :ebiggrin: :esmile: :egeek: :) :D 8) :lol: :o ;) :P :| :oops: :shock: :? :( :cry: :x :evil: :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen: :shakehead: :clap: :sleep: :pound: :crying: :wave: :amen: :razzing: :winking: :evilshaking: :verymad: :crying: :evilnod: :guns: :violin: :sargh: :sban: :poke: :swhat: :beat: :tomato: :ermm: :lalala: :sbump: :pillows: :hissyfit: :redcard: :nunchaku: :duel: :swoot: :swow: :shower: :stupid: :idea: :surrender: :sstopwar: :shelp: :popcorn: :dancing: :ssorry: :harp: :swoon: :boxing: :sclosed: :troll: :bag: :innocent: :comeon: :dig: :stirthepot: :knitting: :titanic: :shijacked: :banned: :crazymad: :doh: :srofl: :samen: :incense: :croc: :spoop: :slol: :brick: :thumbsup: :whistle: :giverose: :xxpuke: :heart: :fyi: :yes: :nono: :scratch: :salute: :sick: :jesus: :cloud9: :sunny: :stars: :soap: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Also the stable "gold" release of phpBB3 has just been released and upgraded to. Up until now we were using the pre-release phpBB3 beta versions. Hopefully everything will be a bit more stable from now on, where it may not have been previously.
FFC

Post by FFC »

Kurieuo wrote:Also the stable "gold" release of phpBB3 has just been released and upgraded to. Up until now we were using the pre-release phpBB3 beta versions. Hopefully everything will be a bit more stable from now on, where it may not have been previously.
Good work! :dancing: