Why can`t I hear God?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: Why can`t I hear God?

Post by melanie »

This white trash is praying for you y[-o<
It's a screwed up world we live in...
I hope you you see your way through it :amen:
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

The Sign: come the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., you'll have far worse than anything the good doctor can do unless you repent.
OK, Sign man, I can confidently tell you right now that NO one knows WHEN the "Day of the Lord" shall come to pass: “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." (Matthew 24:36 ESV)

So, Sign, questions: 1) Why do you believe you know the time of the indicated "Day of the Lord," when, in Scripture (above), Jesus Himself says NO one knows the day or hour - and yet, YOU say you know this precise day? 2) What will you do when this day arrives and another day, just like of the one of the day you predict, the sun comes up, the world is still here, Jesus has not come - what will you say THEN? Either Scripture is lying or you are! Or you have deluded yourself that you know better than Jesus. Or you don't BELIEVE what Matthew 24:36 emphatically states. Please answer these, as inquiring minds want to know!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

thesign wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
thesign wrote:
melanie wrote:
Philip wrote: Uh, yeah, I certainly concur with that analysis! :roll:
Hehe...no disrespect but when I read previous posts on this thread that was the one line line that stood out to me.
'The sign' was using the humour deliberately I'm sure.
Crazy [poop], huh
I can't work this bloke out....
Delusional no doubt, but not your run of mill 'crazy', not by a long a shot
Takes all sorts I guess
So now you're a self-proclaimed psychiatrist besides being a hooker.

Geez, poop, I forgot about that one.

And it laughs and writes "no disrespect".
I have reported your post @thesign

How DARE you call mel a hooker? She is one of the most genuine, kind hearted posters on here.
It isn't difficult given its [the hooker's] 'diagnosis' [unnecessary use of force] against me, nor the same to rank you as anything better.

I watched Dr. Carson last evening speak about the need to keep white trash like yourselves from committing internet crime, though, given your attitude, come the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., you'll have far worse than anything the good doctor can do unless you repent.

Admittedly, you are fulfilling Daniel 11:21 in your hatred, but that still doesn't exonerate you from internet crime.

You chum it up like you're those 'kind hearted' posters you claim to be, but at the end of the day you're nothing but a bunch of lying, thieving, murdering cyberdevils, the same as those shown at wiki.
Ok thesign,

I'm feeling generous today...

So, I've decided to give you a 1 week vacation.

And if you decide to post after a week ban, please don't insult our white trash hookers. ;)

Thank you, and good day!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
IceMobster
Christian: No

Post by IceMobster »

thesign wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
Philip wrote:
Crazy s**t, huh?
Uh, yeah, I certainly concur with that analysis! :roll:
Me too.

And I`m slightly disconcerted because 5 May is my wedding anniversary :(
In the Day of the Lord Cruise link deleted by moderator. is included one Don Rickles, comedian, who, after such inclusion, I noticed had the birthday of May 8 . . .

and then there is this :

link deleted by moderator. Thesign, this forum will not be used to promote your warped theology.
Oh, come on. Where is the freedom of speech(rather posts in this case)?
By reading the sources he has read, you will get to know his insight on these things better and will be able to help him better - that is, if he indeed needs help.
thesign wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
thesign wrote:
melanie wrote:
Philip wrote: Uh, yeah, I certainly concur with that analysis! :roll:
Hehe...no disrespect but when I read previous posts on this thread that was the one line line that stood out to me.
'The sign' was using the humour deliberately I'm sure.
Crazy [poop], huh
I can't work this bloke out....
Delusional no doubt, but not your run of mill 'crazy', not by a long a shot
Takes all sorts I guess
So now you're a self-proclaimed psychiatrist besides being a hooker.

Geez, poop, I forgot about that one.

And it laughs and writes "no disrespect".
I have reported your post @thesign

How DARE you call mel a hooker? She is one of the most genuine, kind hearted posters on here.
It isn't difficult given its [the hooker's] 'diagnosis' [unnecessary use of force] against me, nor the same to rank you as anything better.

I watched Dr. Carson last evening speak about the need to keep white trash like yourselves from committing internet crime, though, given your attitude, come the Day of the Lord (<a target="_blank" data-purpose="bible-reference" data-version="nasb95" data-reference="Mal 4.5" href="http://biblia.com/bible/nasb95/Mal%204.5" class="rtBibleRef">Malachi 4:5</a>), Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., you'll have far worse than anything the good doctor can do unless you repent.

Admittedly, you are fulfilling <a target="_blank" data-purpose="bible-reference" data-version="nasb95" data-reference="Dan 11.21" href="http://biblia.com/bible/nasb95/Dan%2011.21" class="rtBibleRef">Daniel 11:21</a> in your hatred, but that still doesn't exonerate you from internet crime.

You chum it up like you're those 'kind hearted' posters you claim to be, but at the end of the day you're nothing but a bunch of lying, thieving, murdering cyberdevils, the same as those shown at wiki.

So, anyone not agreeing with you is a cyberdevil? Oh, come on...
You took the prophecy part of the Bible way too seriously and dangerously - especially with you quoting one verse in the prophecy and, with it, explaining something or someone.
That's not how it is done...
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Anybody who sets dates for the return of Jesus is a false prophet.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by crochet1949 »

WOW -- why not tell us how you REALLY feel. Malachi 4:5 "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord........ vs 6 -- the last phrase "Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse."

Sounds like you're trying to set a date -- and Scripture says No one knows the time / day except the Father, Himself.