New Moderator - Felgar

Important news and announcements
Battlehelmet
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Post by Battlehelmet »

Mastermind wrote:Texas isn't a country...
Texas is big enough to be it's own republic. But the United States desired it, so therefore, as a result, the US infantry of the battle killed some mexicans at the Alamo and got Texas annexed into the USA.

8)
Battlehelmet
Recognized Member

Post by Battlehelmet »

I hope I didn't offend anyone with that post. I have friends that are mexican so it is common for me to make simpy jokes of the like.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

The fact that you need to justify your post shows that your conscience is eating at you and perhaps shouldn't have made it to begin with. But I don't see anything offensive in it.
Are you threatening me Master Skeptic?
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Mastermind is Eating Himself

Post by kateliz »

MM, you like to talk about consciences eating people, don't you? I wonder... do you have something eating you yourself? 8) By your own logic you do! Freudian Slip, no doubt. :shock:
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

I fail to see the connection between my statement and your post, which doesn't deal in specifics and merely makes general unsupported statements that explain nothing. Please clarify what exactly my conscience should be eating at me about, for starters.
Are you threatening me Master Skeptic?
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Mastermind Defends Eating Himself

Post by kateliz »

:D Relax- I was just kidding around! :roll: You mentioned something about my conscience eating me once, and then I see your post here, and then I thought of replying with the post I replied with, just for fun. That's all. :o
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Battlehelmet wrote:
Texas is big enough to be it's own republic. But the United States desired it, so therefore, as a result, the US infantry of the battle killed some mexicans at the Alamo and got Texas annexed into the USA.

8)
Texas infantry...After Texas was a republic for a few years, we were annexed to the rest of the US...
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
Battlehelmet
Recognized Member

Post by Battlehelmet »

Mastermind wrote:I fail to see the connection between my statement and your post, which doesn't deal in specifics and merely makes general unsupported statements that explain nothing. Please clarify what exactly my conscience should be eating at me about, for starters.
Why art thou questioning Mr Mastermind Skeptic?? :lol:

Evil eats away at man's conscience, thus making him unable to see and determine what is good.
Battlehelmet
Recognized Member

Post by Battlehelmet »

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:
Battlehelmet wrote:

8)
Texas infantry...After Texas was a republic for a few years, we were annexed to the rest of the US...
Word...lol